- The Brake Report Leadership Spotlight – an interview discussing leadership style, motivation, background and interests.
- Regenerative Braking Interview – a video interview with Brian Hagman covering in-depth topics around brake energy recovery, and what the adoption of electrified vehicles will mean for the brakes industry.
A selection of patents created on various topics over the course of project work to date;
Papers and Presentations
- EuroBrake 2012 – co-chair of inaugural session on regenerative braking
- EuroBrake 2013 – lead author on paper for brake cooling optimisation, utilising CFD, thermodynamic FEA and iterative approach. Method proven through vehicle test program.
- SAE Brake Colloquim 2016 – lead author on paper detailing NVH development of CSiC brake system for flagship limosene program
- Intelligent Braking 2017 – Keynote speaker – presentation on brake trends over the previous century, and how this informs the coming decades